Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day Seventeen, Evening

  Was a busy day today. After reading a couple more cheesy spy novels I decided I needed a safe house or two. Because being a spy is dangerous. Especially if your cover is blown. I may need a place to hole up if this all goes south. And a new cover. I bought myself a forge, bellows, tongs, a few hammers of various shapes and sizes, and several other tools to smith weapons, because yes crafting weapons is one of my many talents.... Something I was taught at military school.
  Now setting up said forge is proving tricky. The Goblin bazaar looks like a good place because people who come looking for me probably won't look there. I will need to buy a disguise kit and those puppy's cost 55 gold. I will have to come up with a cool alias for this cover....
  How about MC. Which I will tell peeps stands for Master Crafter.....
  Yep.... MC of the Hammer.... Sounds like a good name for my Shop....

No comments:

Post a Comment