Monday, December 2, 2013

Day Eighteen, Evening

  We set up a group safehouse today. A room in a warehouse owned by the guy Shakes works for. I didn't think to ask his name and Shakes failed to introduce him. He is the guy who owns Thornkeep Mercantile. I'll get his name later and let you know who he is. Anyways, we stored a bunch of our loot and stuff we got out of the Accursed Halls and didn't look like it had an immediate sell value there. Shakes and the owner has the only key but I really don't need one with my lock picking abilities. We asked Shakes if our stuff would be safe there and he assured us that no one touches his boss's stuff.
  Skylar continues to recover. Day after tomorrow we should be able to make another foray into the Accursed Halls. Hopefully we find a treasure horde of a Dragon on our next trip because my money is starting to dwindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment