Monday, December 2, 2013

Day Nineteen, Evening

  Tomorrow we make another foray into the dungeon known as the Accursed Halls. I laid out my adventuring gear and took inventory. Here is a list of what I have.
  Masterwork Chainshirt
  Small Wooden Shield
  1 Morningstar ( I don't think I have used this yet. Going to have to get into some hand to hand)
  Heavy Crossbow ( The Sights may be messed up on this. Need to get to a firing range to test )
  14 Crossbow Bolts
  1 Masterwork Dagger ( I keep this in my boot )
  Backpack
  2 Torches
  Flint and Steel ( To Light said Torches )
  50 Feet of Rope
  Small Shovel ( The kind they give you in the Military to carry around to dig quick foxholes with )
  2 Pouches ( One holds my spell components. The other is for collecting things I find important )
  I also took stock of my spells. Here is a list of my current powers.
  6 times a day I could do one of the following
  Acid Splash ( just a small splash of acid with a range of 25 Feet )
  Disrupt Undead ( A beam of Positive energy that has a range of 25 feet )
  Light ( I could Conjure a light that lasts for about 30 minutes )
  Ray of Frost ( Exactly what it sounds like. It has a range of 25 feet )
  My second set of magical ability's I can also do six times a day.
  Accuracy ( This effectively doubles the range of my heavy Crossbow )
  Burning Hands ( This sends forth a fan shaped blast of flame from my fingers 15 feet )
  Chill Touch ( Don't let someone grab you by the nards when they have cast this! )
  Fist of Stone ( See the description of Chill Touch above )
  Hail of Stone ( I have never really cast this on live targets before but sounds painful )
  Magic Missile ( My personal favorite. Conjures a missile of pure force that always strikes my target.
Well I actually conjure two missiles that can hit two targets within 5 feet of each other. Because I am uber that way. Range 110 feet )
  Lesser Orb of Acid ( Blah )
  Lesser Orb of Cold ( More Blah )
  Lesser Orb of Electricity ( Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah )
  Lesser orb of Fire ( You know I think I just don't like spells with the word lesser in them )
  Lesser Orb of Sound ( You know the drill )
  Shocking Grasp ( Yep. This lets me grab things and Shock them )
  True Strike ( This grants me increased accuracy with ranged weapons. Maybe I should use this more)
  Tenser's Floating Disk ( This lets me conjure a plane of force to carry things on. Should make things easier carrying Skylar out of the dungeon )
  Well Got a big day tommorow so good night world.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment