Monday, December 23, 2013

Day Twenty Three, Evening

  We sold most the stuff we found yesterday. A magic wand we found on Halfface was a wand of Acid Arrows. Yep, you guessed it, it shoots acid arrows. I rolled Draco for it and he won.
  Damn.
  Well I did net a nice bunch of gold though. And a hoard of books dealing with alchemy and Magical Constructs. By studying the latter books I discerned the recovered power crystal had a hairline fracture in it. Which would cause it to short out if we attempted to use it. I had one of my Colleagues at the Golden Tower cast a spell on it to mend it. It looks whole enough now but whether it will work for anything I do not know yet.
  I gave a report to Iilara on what we found down below. Leaving out only things I thought she didn't need to know. Like how much loot we hauled out. When I brought up how beautiful the full moon was last night she just shrugged and asked me more about the Half faced wizard.
  I thought elves liked talking about the beauty's of nature and stuff like that. Oh well, if Wizardly stuff is what turns her on, that is what I will bring up when we talk.
  Tomorrow morning we make another trip down. Hopefully it is as profitable as last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment