Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day Fourteen, Evening

  Skylar is bedridden. Even with Abrandon's considerable skills with healing magic it will be almost a week before he can adventure again. Everyone has pouch's full of gold so this looks like a good time for some R&R. I spent the day relaxing and exploring the town. While I was at Thornkeep Mercantile browsing their goods I noticed Shakes there stocking shelves. When I asked why he was stocking shelves when he had a pouch full of gold he just shrugged and said it was his job. Now I know Shakes isn't the sharpest arrow in the quiver, but I couldn't for the life of me understand why he was stocking shelves in a store when he had enough gold in his pouch to possibly buy his own store.....something is fishy there....

No comments:

Post a Comment