Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day Three, Evening

   I awoke an hour before dawn as I always do. I left my armor and shield behind in the secret room and travelled in a round about route across town to the home of the Goldcloaks. I was not impressed with their defenses , but being a soldier and trained in tactics I know that a wizards home can have unseen guards and wards so I reserve judgment on this.
  An apprentice showed me into the study of an extremely beautiful elven lass who was the leader of the Goldcloaks. Her name was Iliara Starcloak.
  I would be lying if I said her beauty and grace did not move me. She took an instant liking to me and agreed to take me in as a member in her guild. As soon as I was dismissed from her presence I headed straight to the Goldcloak library and started reading. Knowledge is power after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment