Monday, November 25, 2013

Day Sixteen, Evening

  First thing I did this morning after my routines was check in on Skylar. He is regaining his strength slowly but all his wounds are healed. Abrandon said three more days at least. After that I spent the day at the Library reading cheesy spy novels. Figured it would help me with my current assignment.
  The first thing I noticed is that all the hero's in these novels are masters of seduction. I must be doing something wrong here as I have been at this two weeks and have not seen any action of this type. Also they seem to have a myriad assortment of gadgets. All I have while taking stock of my inventory is my armor and weapons. 50 feet of rope. A couple of torches. Some flint and steel for lighting said torches. A potion of healing and a Shovel.
  I am coming to the conclusion that I am ill equipped and ill prepared for this mission. I will continue reading tomorrow to get some more idea's for gadgets and some cheesy one liners that may get me some of the better fringe benefit's of being a master spy.
  I go to bed now and will try to dream of ways to impress both Mirashi Verlon and Iliara Starcloak. To have both women under my sway and be master of both the Goldcloak's and the Blue Basilisk's is within my grasp.
  I just need to have good plan to make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment