Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day Thirteen, Predawn

  I arise early to do my routines. The Accursed Halls is a dangerous place so I am leaving my journal here with a note to where my deciphering keys is. If I should fall in battle Iliara should find my journal and it should only take her a day or two to find the key. Hopefully she will complete my journal with my no doubt heroic and hideous death if she can discover what happened to me. I hope she can forgive me for spying upon her, but I hope she understands good soldiers follow orders.
  I have taken these precautions the way I have in case someone finds my journal before my death as I don't want to release my story until then. As parts of this would be embarrassing and dangerous to me if discovered. The extra precautions are there because any wizard or priest worth their salt could cast a spell to read my journal, but this way it will translate into gibberish to their magic. The key is the key to my journal.
  Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment