Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day Two, Evening

 The Blue Basilisks are led by an Ambitious and crafty woman by the name of Mirashi Verlon. Captain Verlon questioned me and tested me for several hours, trying to determine my best role in her organization. I was a little bit nervous when she had me await her orders in a private, secret  room in the back of the clubhouse away from all the other members. Several hours passed and I was beginning to think she had forgotten about me when the secret door opened and the Captain strolled in.
  " I am here to give you your first assignment" she said, and laid out her plan. Apparently my abilities as a spellcaster gave her a unique chance to infiltrate a rival guild. A gang of spellcasters known as the Goldcloaks. I was to go and join this guild and spy on them and perhaps be a secret weapon for Mirashi if it came to hostilities.
  Now spying is something I had only dabbled in at school and I informed the Captain of this. She said that I was a bright boy and could handle it. She went and retrieved my equipment and told me I was to have no dealings with the rest of the Basilisks. I was to come and go by way of a Secret door in the back of the clubhouse and report only to her.
  This is not what I was trained for but wanted to make a good impression and agreed to do this for her. I settled down for the night in this secret room and wondered what I had gotten myself into.

1 comment:

  1. Can you amend the text??? I can give you the proper names.

    ReplyDelete