Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day Thirty One, Evening

  I am very excited about events that happened today. First, we parked Bob at a warehouse we rented from Shakes boss. He seems like an ok guy but a bit villainous. I gave Bob the order to slay anyone but one of our group who breaks into the warehouse since we have a lot of expensive stuff stashed there. I also gave Bob orders to listen to any commands given by any of our group unless I say otherwise. He is like the perfect servant.
  Second, we split up the treasure we found in the Flying wizards lair. I netted just over a thousand gold and two wands. I had them identified by a cute blond girl at the Gold Cloak Tower. One is a Wand of Invisibility. The other is a Wand of Charm Monster.
  Third, there is still no sign of Mordin. We are beginning to worry about our friend. I have heard of tell tell signs of his passing though. A lot of the women he frequented are telling tales of some super gnome lover boy in town. I seen that gnome naked. Mother nature might have shrunk his body but left some parts of him abnormally proportioned. If I was a girl I would be terrified of that weapon he was packing. But you know the women Mordin hung out with when he was a Half orc were probably used to such.
  Fourth, I have a date. Yes you heard me right. I have a dinner date with the mistress of the Gold Cloak Tower, Iliara Starcloak, herself. She asked me about the creature we had fought, for she was deciphering some of the books we had recovered down there. I told her maybe we should discuss this over dinner at the Green Forest Inn.
  I almost fainted when she said yes.
  I know. I know. You are asking how someone who plays with dangerous monsters and fights for a living can go all weak in the knees over a girl.
  But what a girl.
  She is lean and lithe like all elves are. Her hair is like spun gold down to her hips. Her eyes are slanted and the lightest shade of purple. And above all else she is smart.
  Brains and beauty make me weak in the knees.
  So tomorrow I have arranged for a coach to pick her up and bring her to the Green Forest Inn where I have set up what I hope to be a romantic dinner for two.
  I will let you know how it goes.
  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment