Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 49

   First off, let me say my Goblin Lachey's don't know everything they thought they knew about Elvin females. It's true they don't have any body hair, but it is not because they shave. It is because it is part of their anatomy. Elves do not grow body hair. I read this in a book I checked out in the library called 'Anatomy of a She Elf ' written by some sage called Elminster. I have never heard of this Sage, but if I ever find myself in a city called Shadowdale I will have to look him up, as he seems to be a very learned man. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting to meet this man as I could find no town called Shadowdale on any maps of our known world. I can only surmise this Elminster is from another world or dimension.
  After breakfast we made yet another foray into the area below the Enigma Vaults. We killed a giant two headed snake easy enough and had to run from some invisible ooze that shocked Shakes. It made him even more jittery than normal.
  We split up loot. I for one was happy with my acquisition of the Alien Fungoid Surgeons Tools. Shakes got the Talon of Borva Daggin. It didn't fit right having only three finger spots but Shakes still looked formidable practicing his karate wearing it. Max took the Dragon Saddle and Vickey added the Four Barreled Mithril Rifle to her arsenal. It was broken but I assured her I could fix it if we got our hands on some mithril.
  It looked like the end of a perfect day until I returned to the Goldcloak Tower to find a letter waiting for me. It was from the Baron and it said in no uncertain terms that he was expecting me for dinner tomorrow at his castle, and that only death itself should keep me from attending.
  Uh Oh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment